I have been in the throes of many things, including a decision to move me to a new school, and the wrap up of the current school year. I have been at work late, eating poorly, and packing. I hate packing.
But good news! School's out! I have a little time again! Monday is Canada Day and we're going to Toronto for the day to watch the Bluejays play and probably go to the fireworks. So many possibilities!
Here's a rundown of some of the things we're eating around the mountain this week, now that I'm cooking again:
- Southwestern Breakfast Scramble for a couple of lunches
- Grilled Steak and Potato Salad
- Moroccan Chicken with Couscous
- Flank Steak with Lime Marinade
- Vietnamese Steak Sandwiches
Here's to a new month, a different pace, and good eating!