Background

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Magazine Challenge: November

So.
I actually went through the November 2005 Everyday Food in October. 
I wanted to see the Thanksgiving recipes and see what I might want to make for Canadian Thanksgiving. 
I used one of the side dishes, too.
Then I didn't blog it.  But I will.  Let's see if it makes it into November. 
I also haven't made a thing since.  Yet when I go back and look, there are some yummy things listed.  I need to start cooking more. 
We need to stay home.
One football game left.  I should have time.
Here's the list I came up with out of the November 2005 issue of Everyday Food:
  1. Bean Burritos
  2. Stuffed Onions
  3. Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Apples
  4. Pumpkin Spice Cake with Honey Cream Cheese Icing
  5. Lemon Cornmeal Cookies
  6. Crispy Mustard Chicken with Carrots
The brussel sprouts are good.  Wait til you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment