Background

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Planning: April 22-26, 2014

So.
Easter happened.  We went to see my mom.  I made rolls for Easter dinner, and was told that I could sell them.  Heh.
But now we're back for a short week. I seem to have an awful lot of cooking that I want to do in this week.  We are out Friday night for a baseball game, but other than that we're around.  As a result, I want to get a bunch of things in that need to either be made or attempted. 
I'm still planning lunches as well as dinners around here.  I'm not good about actually getting the lunches on the table like I am dinner.  I think it's that by the time I realize that I want to make lunch it's too late for the recipe I think sounds good and we have something quick instead.
Ah well.  One can always try.  Here's the plan for this week:

Lunch
Wonton Soup
Brunch
Leftover Soup
Leftover Enchiladas

Dinner
Asparagus and Sausage Saute
Enchiladas and Spanish Rice
Leftover Enchiladas
Spaghetti Carbonara (I know, I know...this is week 3 this has shown up.  I still haven't made it.)

Desserts and Baking
Glazed Cheese Croissants
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Ben's Chocolate Ice Cream
Secret Recipe Club testing - More info to follow May 5!

Sounds like a good week.  And the banana bread just came out of the oven.  It's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment